COOKIES POLICY – C.M Salvi, S.L.
Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits. The information that is obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the length of time it lasts. visit, the browser or the computer from which the visit is made or the application is executed.
In particular, the user consents that C.M Salvi, S.L. can use the following cookies:
According to the entity that manages them:
• Own : they are sent to the user’s terminal from a domain or team managed by C.M Salvi, S.L..
• Third party : they are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active:
• Session : collect and store data while the user accesses the Website.
• Persistent : they collect data stored in the terminal and are accessed and treated during the defined period.
According to its purpose:
• Techniques : they allow navigation through the Website and the use of different services that exist in them (for example, controlling traffic and data communication, making the purchase process of an order, etc.).
• Personalization : they allow access to the service according to predefined characteristics (for example, language, browser type, etc.).
• Analysis : allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior (for example, for the measurement of web activity, the creation of user profiles, etc.).
• Advertising and behavioral advertising : they allow the management of advertising spaces and store information on the behavior of users through continuous observation of browsing habits that allow the development of specific profiles to offer advertising.
The user can configure his browser to accept or reject, by default, all the cookies or to receive a notification of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment its implementation or not.
The procedures for the blocking and elimination of cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another, so the user must go to the instructions provided by the Internet browser, such as those detailed below:
• Internet Explorer cookie settings
• Firefox cookie settings
• Google Chrome cookie settings
• Safari cookie settings
• Opera cookies configuration
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they comply fully with the browser version.